Successful Candidates Will:
- Demonstrate an outstanding ability to communicate and serve stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of assessment and educational data
- Ideally have a working knowledge of curriculum and instruction in K-12 education
- Be self-motivated, capable of working on multiple projects at one time, both in a team and individually
- Identifies district requirements by researching and analyzing needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how districts consume data and information.
- Plans for implementation and rollout by studying the requirements and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features; preparing import templates; designing information structure; evaluating information representation; conducting data review meetings
- Organizes data by translating user requirements into data structure and elements; crafting documentation when necessary; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, cognitive, and brand strategists
- Supports ongoing district needs by interfacing with customers, determining changing needs, and problem solving support issues
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing data audits; studying user feedback
- Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding best practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to our company
Skills and Qualifications:
Data and Problem Analysis, Planning, Database Management, Self-Motivated, Presenting Technical Information, Problem Solving, Data Modeling, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Ad Hoc Reporting, Data Maintenance, K-12 Education, Assessments, Curriculum, Communication, Customer Service, Excel, Word, Google Suite
Full Time, Salary
Our business location is in Pleasant Prairie, WI. During the COVID pandemic, we are working remotely as much as possible. Candidates should be local to Southeast Wisconsin. We do not offer relocation assistance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
This posting will close on June 19, 2020.